Enabling WA children to participate in community sport and recreation

KidSport enables eligible Western Australian children aged 5-18 years to participate in community sport and recreation by offering them financial assistance towards club fees.

KidSport changes - From 1 January 2017

Changes to KidSport

  1. Applicants listed on a valid Health Care or Pensioner Concession card should now:
    • Apply online on the Department’s website or
    • Submit a KidSport application form and a copy of the card to their local government.
  2. KidSport no longer has referral agents.
    • Applicants not listed on a valid concession card need to meet one of the new KidSport Financial Exceptions.
    • If you meet an exception you can apply for KidSport through a KidSport Financial Assessor.

Applying online – How to guides


Comments are closed.