Enabling WA children to participate in community sport and recreation
KidSport enables eligible Western Australian children aged 5-18 years to participate in community sport and recreation by offering them financial assistance towards club fees.
Changes to KidSport
- Applicants listed on a valid Health Care or Pensioner Concession card should now:
- Apply online on the Department’s website or
- Submit a KidSport application form and a copy of the card to their local government.
- KidSport no longer has referral agents.
- Applicants not listed on a valid concession card need to meet one of the new KidSport Financial Exceptions.
- If you meet an exception you can apply for KidSport through a KidSport Financial Assessor.
Applying online – How to guides